In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
We screen our tenants credit score, a national criminal background screen, proof of income, proof of employment, past rental history and more to greatly reduce the risk of an eviction. However, they can still occur. In the unfortunate circumstance of needing to evict a tenant – We provide the eviction services to manage the process from beginning to end.
- Eviction Protection is available as an additional service we offer for qualifying properties.
- Under our Premium Service Plan, we will also guarantee that the costs of eviction are covered up to $2,500 in legal fees.
- We are prepared to engage attorneys when necessary and will attend court on your behalf.
- In the aftermath of an eviction, we work to ensure your property is re-rented as quickly as possible.
- We offer Eviction Management services including
- Sign and serve in the property owner’s name all notices required to initiate and pursue the eviction process
- Commence and prosecute actions to evict tenants
- Recover possession of the property in the owner’s name
- Recover rents and other amounts due